Our Environmental Commitment
Safe for the Environment
We take environmental responsibility seriously.
- The regulatory health of Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC relevant to its compliance with local, state and Federal environmental laws and regulations
- The regulatory health of Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC’s, relevant to its compliance with local, state and Federal health and safety laws and requirements
- The health of the systems for accomplishing the environmentally sound recycling of materials and/or product in a safe and healthy manner
- The health and safety of Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC’s personnel, equipment, and processes.
- The client’s and community’s perception of Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC
Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC is committed to the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) of all persons within its facility.
The OH&S contributes to all aspects of business performance as part of Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC’s commitment to continual improvement and the development of human factors including the culture, attitude, and beliefs within Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC
Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC’s top management has set in place procedures to define, document and endorse this OH&S policy and includes its commitment to protecting the safety and health of persons at work and others who might be affected by their work activities.
- Adherence to all relevant International, Federal, State and local OH&S treaties, legislation and regulations;
- Recognizing and implementing OH&S as an integral part of improving business performance;
- Minimizing risk and the prevention of injury, ill health, diseases, and incidents;
- Acknowledging that people are the key resource and promoting the general health and safety of employees;
- Providing adequate and appropriate resources to implement the policy including access to competent specialist advice where necessary
- Placing management of OH&S as a prime responsibility of line management from most senior executive to first-line supervisory level
- Ensuring employee involvement, participation, and consultation to gain commitment to the policy and its implementation
- Ensuring that employees at all levels receive appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities
- Periodically reviewing the policy, the management system and audit of compliance to policy, as a driver of continual improvement
The Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC Environmental Policy:
- We at Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC accept environmental responsibility for our activities and processes. We are committed to sound environmental practices and the prevention of pollution with the aim of attaining our environmental targets and objectives
- Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC adheres to a policy for managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment that is based on a “reuse, recover, recycle” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
- Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC and its personnel are committed to complying with the applicable environmental requirements of the relevant legal authority, as well as the industry and any additional requirements to which the company subscribes; including the Responsible Recycling (“R2”) Standard.
- Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC is committed to the review and continual improvement of our EHSMS and activities to minimize the impact on the environment.
- This policy is to be communicated to all persons working for, or on behalf of, Green Century Electronic Recycling LLC
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner